I haven’t written here in months. As many of you who have followed my blog for a while now, know that my family and I hardly slow down for much. We are constantly in a state of change always. Continue reading “Birthdays, Graduations, Moving, Weddings, and More….”
Nominated Again! Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you again to Intentergy.Please take time to check out the thought provoking blogs she does over at
I know that all my friends and family are out there saying, WOW, can’t believe the girl who won’t get up in front of a crowd and speak has been awarded two awards in a week. This is my only outlet for my grief and it seems to be helping not only me but others learn what I am going through. Also, if I help one person with my story, then I have given Big Bubby something to smile about all over heaven.
As a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I am to share 7 facts about myself. Seven facts that I am sure are to demonstrate my versatility.
- I am able to multitask at work, as it is definitely needed in my world of work.
- Writing has shown me that I can write about different events in my life both awesome and devastating but still manage to make a story out of them.
- I definitely have versatile feelings now. I used to try to be the strong one for all around me. I have learned through the loss of Big Bubby that you are not alone and must allow those around you to help you get through tough seasons in life.
- I learned last night, I can accomplish putting a desk together without the assistance of my husband. (It may have even went faster than most since I read the instructions like you are supposed to do—no offense husband). 🙂
- I have learned over the last year that I have to be able to change my mood to be able to force myself to get up and go about my days. There are more days than not that I would prefer to stay curled up in bed and just sleep my life away until Big Bubby and I meet at the Heavenly Gate.
- After 40 something years, I have learned that I can write something I would have never attempted before my greatest loss.
- I am a country girl at heart but I must be versatile and be able to show up professional at work. Most work associates don’t know just how country I really am…:)