Thank you again to Intentergy.Please take time to check out the thought provoking blogs she does over at
I know that all my friends and family are out there saying, WOW, can’t believe the girl who won’t get up in front of a crowd and speak has been awarded two awards in a week. This is my only outlet for my grief and it seems to be helping not only me but others learn what I am going through. Also, if I help one person with my story, then I have given Big Bubby something to smile about all over heaven.
As a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I am to share 7 facts about myself. Seven facts that I am sure are to demonstrate my versatility.
- I am able to multitask at work, as it is definitely needed in my world of work.
- Writing has shown me that I can write about different events in my life both awesome and devastating but still manage to make a story out of them.
- I definitely have versatile feelings now. I used to try to be the strong one for all around me. I have learned through the loss of Big Bubby that you are not alone and must allow those around you to help you get through tough seasons in life.
- I learned last night, I can accomplish putting a desk together without the assistance of my husband. (It may have even went faster than most since I read the instructions like you are supposed to do—no offense husband). 🙂
- I have learned over the last year that I have to be able to change my mood to be able to force myself to get up and go about my days. There are more days than not that I would prefer to stay curled up in bed and just sleep my life away until Big Bubby and I meet at the Heavenly Gate.
- After 40 something years, I have learned that I can write something I would have never attempted before my greatest loss.
- I am a country girl at heart but I must be versatile and be able to show up professional at work. Most work associates don’t know just how country I really am…:)